Modified on Tue, 31 Jan 2023 at 12:07 PM

I have booked a room in Germany. When will I get the registration document?

  • The registration document (Wohnungsgeberbescheinigung) will be provided via email either on your welcome email before you move in or on the first day of your contract start date, the latest. This document is the only one you require from us to register your new address at the Bürgeramt/ Einwohnermeldeamt. You will need to print this document and bring it along to your registration appointment.

Paperwork Netherlands

  • If you move to Amsterdam from abroad, you must register as a resident by making an in-person appointment at the municipality  (BRP: Basisregistratie Personen) either at their offices or online. You can find more information on First registration in the Netherlands during immigration. Bring your Rental agreement with you. We sent you a copy of it via email during the contract signing process.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article